AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Which do you find more helpful for improving account performance...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

...your AdWords reports, or your Analytics reports?

I know...both are necessary.  

But which do you spend more quality time with?  Woman Wink

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Which do you find more helpful for improving account performance..

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Whichever happens to have the juicier data - which usually means the Adwords account. Analytics is great, but gives the bigger picture, when it's tweaks, it's adwords for me!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there
Your essential daily working tool is the "search terms report"
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Moshe, does that work for the GDN too?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@Gemma; saying " that works " - what "that" is referring to?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Moshe, I think more coffee's needed over here ;-) Apols, I need to wake up.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Gemma;

Here is my favorite....

http://www.douwe-egberts.co.uk/Products/RoastAndGround/Pages/DouweEgbertsCafeMilano.aspx

@Gemma L wrote:
Moshe, I think more coffee's needed over here ;-) Apols, I need to wake up.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
:-) I agree, my usual beverage is Douwe Egberts. When I lived in Utrecht, the factory was 1km down the road. Sitting on the stoep of an evening when the factory was running up a new batch was heaven!!!! The smell of roasting coffee was a perfume that covered most of the city!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Ohhh...didn't know that you are from Holland...No wonder that you like good  (quality) coffee...Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Actually I'm South African, married a Rhodesian and we've lived in Europe for the last 30 years. We split around 8 yrs ago though ...

But the coffee was a big part of moving back to Europe from the UK! I regard that stuff they sell in jars with deep suspicion - indeed, there is an emergency ward at the local hospital for those who've accidentally taken it internally.