AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Where does ValueTrack data get reported in Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very eager to use valuetrack parameters to track the content and display network within Google Analytics. I've added the parameters on the destination url and now I'm curious as to where in Google Analytics I got  find this information. Thanks.

Re: Where does ValueTrack data get reported in Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I should add to this that my analytics and adwords accounts are NOT linked.

N/A
# 3
N/A

From what I understand you would need your own script to capture the information. Basically something that would parse the URL and store in a DB for you to monitor. I'm trying to create a solution myself.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Valuetrack is essentially meant for using adwords data in 3rd party systems like lead management systems, CRMs, ecom systems. You will need to write your own script to read this data from URL and send it to your own system.

Analytics doesnt really need valuetrack it captures a lot more data than valuetrack on its own.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Where does ValueTrack data get reported in Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Nik, If I am using Value Track, and I want to track those parameters using Google Anlaytics, where can I find those fields.

For Example, I get 30 clicks, many times, when I check for the Key Phrases, I dont get all 30, I am just thinking, will this help me to get a better understanding of the key phrases.

Or is there any tiny benefit also I could get from ValueTrack + { Analytics } please guide me with a link.

Thanks Again