AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I see what kind of device the user is on when he clicks on my Adwords ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know there is some place I see what device is being used by the person who clicks my ad. I just can't remember where this is. Can someone please tell me where I see these statistics of  mobile devices vs home computers etc. Thanks so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Where can I see what kind of device the user is on when he clicks on my Adwords ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dirtyduct,

Have your tried to segment your reports by device?

Scroll down on the page I linked to 'Track statistics for mobile ads on high-end devices'

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Where can I see what kind of device the user is on when he clicks on my Adwords ad?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey dirtyduct,

Sure - its very easy - just click on "Segment button" than choose the "device link".

You can read more about it in this link , and  I've copied and pasted the highlights for you:

• "Performance statistics: If your campaign is targeting both device platforms, aggregated performance statistics will be shown in your campaign. If you'd like to see performance statistics broken out by device type, click the Segment button on your campaign details page, then choose the Device option."

Good Luck !

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dirtyduct,

Have your tried to segment your reports by device?

Scroll down on the page I linked to 'Track statistics for mobile ads on high-end devices'

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey dirtyduct,

Sure - its very easy - just click on "Segment button" than choose the "device link".

You can read more about it in this link , and  I've copied and pasted the highlights for you:

• "Performance statistics: If your campaign is targeting both device platforms, aggregated performance statistics will be shown in your campaign. If you'd like to see performance statistics broken out by device type, click the Segment button on your campaign details page, then choose the Device option."

Good Luck !

Asaf

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Obviously Tom and I wrote you simultaneously - I think both answers would help you :-)