AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I find a Google Representative?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I was wondering if there are any Google representatives that I can speak with weekly or every other week to help with my Google Adwords tracking and reporting to ensure we are following the best practices.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Laura C,

You can contact AdWords support anytime you want to. Simply open up AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown. This is the normal course to follow unless you are a badged Google Partner and have received a dedicated rep, which actually often changes every 3-6 months anyways.

You can also use this info to follow AdWords Best Practices, which includes a section on reporting & analytics. 

All the Best,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Laura C,

You can contact AdWords support anytime you want to. Simply open up AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown. This is the normal course to follow unless you are a badged Google Partner and have received a dedicated rep, which actually often changes every 3-6 months anyways.

You can also use this info to follow AdWords Best Practices, which includes a section on reporting & analytics. 

All the Best,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This will.be as u ask. I shouldbuse the pin i set up but i have not done it ad maybe it is not working .but the pin is 1648

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my personal account. .not my business as i have not yet set up as im just trying to be so be underdtanding ok pleasr.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

LLook im not up.on this total language as im real english and part american indian snd im just trying to hsve a personal account to use and not this business acount. So get this business out and get me in google to be able to be using ok 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am here looking for the same thing. they should simplify a chat room for the clients because this page is too complicated 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it was solved for the original poster in November 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.