AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

When I created a conversion, there was no option to get the code for the Google Site Stats box

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"During the setup process, we'll help you create a notification box for your website that lets your customers know they're being tracked. This is known as the Google Site Stats box, which appears on your conversion page -- the page customers see after they complete a conversion."

Where can I get this code? I saw no option for it during the conversion creation process.

Also, I hope I won't get charged for a click every time someone clicks the button that the conversion code is attached to. That will only happen if they came via an ad, right?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When I created a conversion, there was no option to get the code for the Google Site Stats box

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
To get your already setup conversion tracking code,
access the tools tab >> then scroll down to conversions >> click on the conversion name(which you have created) >> you will find the conversion tag at the bottom which you can copy and paste on the thank you/success page.

You can copy this tag or even you can send it to any email directly.

Yes, you will be charged only when users will go through this via ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’