AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How we can calculate ROI on an Adwords campaign budgeting around $100-$200.The thing I want to know is that how much I can earn if I invest around $100-$200 and how can I calculate the ROI?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Aftab,

In order to calculate the effectiveness of your Adwords campaigns, it is best to first install the conversion tracking script and evaluate what all campaigns, ad groups, keywords are most effective in terms of leads/sales for you.

To calculate ROI, there's an excellent article in help center. Read this for more info:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722066?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Whats the best way to Calculate ROI?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!