AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

What keywords were used on my Universal App Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I ran a Universal app campaign for a few weeks and had varying results.  It started off doing great, but 99% of my traffic was from the Search Network.  After a week or 2, it started getting impressions from the Display network.  It got to the point where I was getting 75% of my impressions from the Display Network, yet it only created one conversion.  It lost me a couple of hundred dollars.  I got a little ticked and created my own install campaign, but I was unable to generate the same kind of traffic that the universal one generated on the search network.  I suspect that I'm missing a lot of keywords that it was using.  

Is there a way for me to find what keywords were being used by the universal app campaign so I can bring them over to my manual display network only campaign?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: What keywords were used on my Universal App Campaign?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Rick
Unfortunately there is no way to get keyword or placement level reporting for UAC.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog