AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

What is the data retention policy for different views of data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How far back can I see Adwords performance data for Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly views?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the data retention policy for different views of data?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm... I think since the campaign was set, though I must say, changes  in Adwords features / options / targeting methods...etc..are  frequent, so going back more than 6-9 months does  not make sense.

There are so many changes (including in calculations of metrics - e.g QS, ad-rank), and online advertising is changing so fast, that comparing a campaign's  performance from last year vs. today would not be statistically reliable. (Take for example, mobile last year and today: last year mobile was in its early stages, while today  - an inherent part of any campaign.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’