AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

What is the best adwords attribution model for lead gens?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know what is the best or recommended attribution model for lead gen campaigns and why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marcelo O

This is a good question. For lead generation I still stick by the classic "last click" attribution,  but I would  closely follow  the cross device conversions metric and adjust bids accordingly.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @MosheTLV

Great to hear your answer, but why would you do it this way? Isn't the first point that got their attention on the first place just as important as a micro conversion as the last that also got them to the landing page?

Re: What is the best adwords attribution model for lead gens?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Marcelo O;

You should look at the funnel of your business. In lead generation, my view (but I could be wrong), is that users do some research before converting, so, I attribute the conversion  in the classic manner - to the last click;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’