AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

What does remarketing ad on Youtube look like?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi People,

I've been running Remarketing ads with both text ads and plain jpg picture for several weeks.

When I check the ads placement, I found YouTube has a relatively high CTR so I might test more on that. However, I have no idea on remarketing ads look like on this video site. Can anyone show me one example by screenshot?

Capture.PNG

I've done some searches and all I found is video ads and big banner like below, which is not the right one for us.

example-of-youtube-ad.png

youtube-ad-example.png

Thanks a lot!

Jason

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What does remarketing ad on Youtube look like?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
They sometimes appear to the right of the video player, see this: https://support.google.com/displayspecs/answer/187449?rd=1

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I experienced text ads to appear in the videos on the lower side as a small banner during the video play. These in video ads cover the video.

The high CTR could be unintentional as people try to click the x button to dismiss the Ad which is covering the video they want to watch. In analytics what is the bounce rate from visits from youtube , is it above 90÷ ?

You can find out if the ads run as "in-video" by excluding the "In-Video" category at the campaign level to see if youtube still serves your ads.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
They sometimes appear to the right of the video player, see this: https://support.google.com/displayspecs/answer/187449?rd=1

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks again Maxime!

Jason
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I experienced text ads to appear in the videos on the lower side as a small banner during the video play. These in video ads cover the video.

The high CTR could be unintentional as people try to click the x button to dismiss the Ad which is covering the video they want to watch. In analytics what is the bounce rate from visits from youtube , is it above 90÷ ?

You can find out if the ads run as "in-video" by excluding the "In-Video" category at the campaign level to see if youtube still serves your ads.