AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

What are my conversions tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need hlep figuring out what my campaign is tracking for conversions. I've taken over an account and it is reporting conversions. 

The problem is the conversions set up in Adwords did not report any activity, and the goals setup in Analytics that may report through ALSO didn't report any activity last month - yet I still am showing convesions! 

how do I figure out what the campaign is measuring?

-Jake

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What are my conversions tracking?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Usually, if you go to Tools - Conversions in your AdWords account and select the "webpages" tab you should see what URLs trigger your conversions (for the AdWords conversions at least).

What does it say in your case?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: What are my conversions tracking?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Enilon

May be your conversion tracking code in implemented on a general accessible page instead of Thanks You/ Confirmation Page. So whenever a user visit that page a conversion will be recorded in your Account.
As @AdWiser suggested Go to the Conversion Menu and look for the page which is showing conversion on it, and if it is not that page which you want the user to see after making the actual conversion then remove the code from that page.

Abhishek