AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Weird Jump in Display Impression Share as of 4/1/2014

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone else seen display campaign impression share jump to 100% starting 4/1/2014? Every display campaign I manage in a number of different accounts recorded a jump to 100% impression share on 4/1. I called Support and they're looking into it. I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen anything similar?

UPDATE: Support never called or emailed me back. I called Support again on 4/15 as I noticed that Display IS looked normal again, and that the jump to 100% IS had disappeared. The new rep. that I spoke with said she believes it was just an anomaly in the way they were tracking data and that it has since been resolved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Weird Jump in Display Impression Share as of 4/1/2014

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Laura,
Did you get a reply back from support on this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope, Dave, nothing yet, and I'm still seeing the same issue. I'm planning on following up again Monday as I've always had at least a response of, "We're still looking into it" with any other issues I've had. Are you seeing the same thing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I noticed this spike as well. We are reaching out to support and will follow up with any insight. Also noticed the same spike in AOP (Aol advertising).