AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Website that ran display ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are looking at running ads on the Google display network and we will use auto-tagging for tracking conversions using Google Analytics' goals.  In Analytics will we be able to see the website that hosted the display ad that converted?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Website that ran display ad

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Within Google Analytics, you can find an AdWords Placements Report. The report can be found under Reporting > Standard Reports > Traffic Sources > Advertising > AdWords > Placements. Here you will be able to view goal completions by placements (both automatic and manual). Let me know if you have trouble locating the report. 

Juliana S. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JulianaS (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Website that ran display ad

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Within Google Analytics, you can find an AdWords Placements Report. The report can be found under Reporting > Standard Reports > Traffic Sources > Advertising > AdWords > Placements. Here you will be able to view goal completions by placements (both automatic and manual). Let me know if you have trouble locating the report. 

Juliana S.