AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Website loading time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all,

I am new!

If I add google analysis + adwords + google tag manager in my landing page. Is it too heavy for loading time ?

Do advise
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shiau T
October 2015

Re: Website loading time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Shiau

Welcome to the community!

Yeah it will if you apply different for analytics different for re marketing and conversion. Else you can do is put Tag manager (under which all codes will be placed or connected) in website.

Example :
A: Say if you apply 4 codes in one website
B: Apply only Tag Manager in your website

B Website will have less load time than B one.

Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Anna

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Inline with Ana here, if you decide to use Google Tag Manager, why would you use specific javascript codes in terms of Google Analytics, AdWords conversion tracking etc...You should simply define the Tag Manager and use that code inside your web pages.

Apart from this, if you are concerned with Page speed in general, you should try this tool :-

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

This would give you more insights on what else can be done to improve page speed.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anna,

Now I studying google analysis, since google tag manager more efficient than Google analysis, are you suggest me continue to stop to learn GA or study tag manager or both.

Do advise

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey

Actually both are having their own significance and works. so i recommend to go for both. PS: Analytics is very wide too know about so you need to go step by step.

Good Luck!

Ana