AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Website clicks not showing up as new subscribers Adwords/Youtube

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aloha,  my adwords promotion is geared to drive subscribers to my Youtube webshow.  I am generating a statistically reasonable number of "website clicks" (which are links back to my Youtube subscribe URL...I have tested this link multiple times and it works.)  However, although I have had around 100 unique users click to subscribe, I haven't registered a single new subscriber on my Youtube channel.  To make this matter additionally vexing, I added a "video link" to one of my other videos and it doesn't work either.  However, all the links work fine when I test them.  Before I increase my budget, I want to make sure it all is working, and I haven't found a solution.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website clicks not showing up as new subscribers Adwords/Youtube

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am assuming that you are referring to AdWords Video campaigns here. Have you linked your Youtube account with your AdWords account to get more insights?

Also, in order to find out how many clicks converted into subscriber base for you, I think you should review the Youtube Analytics details for more insights: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/3025741?hl=en&ref_topic=1115985

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. I have taken a look at the rather impressive array of data available on Google's Anayltics page, but it doesn't solve my problem. For instance, today I had 25 "website clicks" before I suspended my campaign. There are only two options to click for my campaign, one links to another video, the other subscribes to my channel. Although the video views are recorded, there have been no new subscribers and no views on my other linked video. Any additional ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Absolutely the same problem. 5000 views, 500 clicks - no subs. That just seems like a fraud from the adwords service.