AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Website Call Conversions - Tracking two different numbers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Everyone, Just wondering if there is a solution for this? One of my clients has two numbers, one being a landline, the other being a mobile number. I would like to add call tracking to both of these numbers, is there a way of doing this? If anyone could provide me with a solution, it would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Terry
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terry H
February 2016

Re: Website Call Conversions - Tracking two different numbers

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Terry,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Unfortunately website call conversion tracking will not work with multiple phone numbers on a page at this time, but it may be something that's available in the future.

Cassie

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Cassies, Thank you for your reply. I hope they introduce this feature soon Smiley Happy Kind Regards Terry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just wondering if there is any update to this now since this answer is over 1 year old? I too am trying to get call conversion tracking working with multiple phone numbers on a page

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jamie, Hopefully I can help you with this one. With regards to Google releasing this feature, I'm not aware they have or planning on releasing it. As a solution though, you could reach out to a 3rd party call tracking provider which will give you deep insights into how Adwords or other channels, both online and offline drive sales. The company that I use is infinity, their link is below.... https://www.infinitycloud.com/ Hope this helps, Terry

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Has this been addressed yet?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
This has been something which over the years, I have seen many questions around and thankfully the reason why 3rd party call tracking supplies exist. I have personally raised this to Google and I'm sure many others have also.