AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Want to know the keywords that lead to offline Lead

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi community

Hope everything is fine with all..

I am here today to get some suggestions on differentiating the online & offline leads after uploading them to adwords interface by tracking gclids.

I had used some third party tool to track the gclids of the keywords and collecting the gclids data every day which had lead to a chat lead and uploading them to adwords. but I am unable to differentiate which is online conversion and  which is offline one in the interface. can any one help me out in this !!!

Thank You

Harikesh Reddy

Re: Want to know the keywords that lead to offline Lead

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Harikesh R,

I understand that you are not able to differentiate between leads generated by AdWords and leads generated by other advertising methods. Firstly I would like to know the third party tool you were using and suggest you ensure "Auto-tagging" is enabled.

The clear way to get this work is not to depend on third party applications as not all applications are capable of tracking Google's secure domain (https://www.google.com). Just create a separate landing pages only for AdWords and ensure leads generating from these landing pages are marked as leads from AdWords.

Hope this helps

Happy Advertising!!!

Cheers!
SaiChand T

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
oops SaiChand.. I hope you didn't understand my query properly. The leads which I am talking about are been from adwords traffic only not any other traffic sources. we have concept called offline conversion tracking right which google has implemented recently. I am talking about it that concept. please read my query once again.

Thank you
Harikesh Reddy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

oops!!! Man Embarassed

I missed to understand your query.

"but I am unable to differentiate which is online conversion and  which is offline one in the interface. can any one help me out in this !!!"

Let me know which interface you are talking about, is it AdWords interface or interface on your third party application.

Cheers!
SaiChand T

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Adwords interface
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harikesh R
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Try the Segment button "Conversions / Conversion action name" in the keywords tab, after activating the Custom Column "Conv. Many per click" to see the name of each conversions generated by a keyword.

More is explained here : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

see-conversion-action-name.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Wow.. Thank you Adrian B. i was trying it by choosing only 1-per conv. thats why i am unable to see the data.. now i can see it after choosing multiple conv. columns
Thank you

Regards
Harikesh Reddy