AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Visual representation of the geo-targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been tasked with finding a way to see what areas of the UK we currently target with AdWords geo-targeting, within our account, and showing that data in a visual format.

Is there any way that anyone is aware of that would let me do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian C
September 2015

Re: Visual representation of the geo-targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adrian,

If you visit the settings > locations tab of any particular campaign, under 'Advanced Search' there is a visualization (using a map) of the specific areas you're targeting...It's a small map but perhaps that will help?

Looks like this:

locations.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adrian,

If you visit the settings > locations tab of any particular campaign, under 'Advanced Search' there is a visualization (using a map) of the specific areas you're targeting...It's a small map but perhaps that will help?

Looks like this:

locations.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't seem to find this in my AdWords, not under the settings tab anyway.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Adrian,

You may need to click the red '+Locations" button first, my apologies.

-Tommy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Got it. Thanks