AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

View individual conversions at campaign/adgroup/ad/keyword level

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish Google would allow you, at the campaign, adgroup, ad and keyword level, to view individual conversions. So they would add in the Choose Columns area new columns for each individual conversion (conversions, cost/conv., conv. rate). I realize that it is probably easier said than done because by grouping them, they are able to do the conversions - one-per-click and multiple-per-click.

By separating it, it could be confusing or not even possible to separate it because which conversion type would get credit for the 1 conversion in the one-per-click column - the first conversion only? The might be able to only display multiple per click conversions by doing this.

Re: View individual conversions at campaign/adgroup/ad/keyword level

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

"I wish Google would allow you, at the campaign, adgroup, ad and keyword level, to view individual conversions."

Wish granted : They already do this , navigate to a tab and click "Segment" and choose Conversions / Conversion Action Name. Read more here