AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

View campaign result, in another city

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone

I need to "simulate" be in different locations (cities) to verify my campaigns in adwords.

Have you had this problem? Any idea? Help me ...

The google recognizes and applies settings based on IP address of my network, which makes it very difficult.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronaldo L
September 2015

Re: View campaign result, in another city

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ronaldo,

Welcome to the community!

Please use the Ad preview tool to check how your ads appear in different locations.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778?hl=en

You can change your location in the tool to see how your ads appear in different cities/locations.

Choose the appropriate domain, language, and location, enter one of your search phrases and click Preview.

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ronaldo L,

Google uses a number of signals other than your ip address to determine location, although for a desktop, IP address is the primary method. As Deepak suggests, use the Ad Preview tool to see if your ads are running.

Users can tell Google where they are and that will over-ride the IP address location. On mobile devices, Google can use the GPS, if the user allows it.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ronaldo L
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ronaldo,

Welcome to the community!

Please use the Ad preview tool to check how your ads appear in different locations.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778?hl=en

You can change your location in the tool to see how your ads appear in different cities/locations.

Choose the appropriate domain, language, and location, enter one of your search phrases and click Preview.

Deepak

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ronaldo L,

Google uses a number of signals other than your ip address to determine location, although for a desktop, IP address is the primary method. As Deepak suggests, use the Ad Preview tool to see if your ads are running.

Users can tell Google where they are and that will over-ride the IP address location. On mobile devices, Google can use the GPS, if the user allows it.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i solve mi problem, tank's