AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Video Campaigns and Online Campaigns; are their totals exclusive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All Video Campaigns and All Online Campaigns; are their totals mutually exclusive?

I mean for example the total cost shown in All online campaigns aggregate; does it include trueview costs or are they separate and reported only in All Video Campaigns

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sheikh T
September 2015

Re: Video Campaigns and Online Campaigns; are their totals exclusive

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sheikh,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

If you are on All Online Campaigns Options, and on the campaign data at the bottom, you would find the information of the spend from the All Online Campaigns i.e (Non Video Campaigns). So Simply to say, you would find the spend for the Search, Display & Shopping Campaigns. See here

1.png

However, when you navigate to the All Video Campaigns option, then at the bottom of the Campaigns data, you would find a separate section which segregates the All Online Campaigns Spend from the All Video Campaigns Spend and you would find spend of both in the Total Section. see here.

2.png

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sheikh T
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sheikh,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

If you are on All Online Campaigns Options, and on the campaign data at the bottom, you would find the information of the spend from the All Online Campaigns i.e (Non Video Campaigns). So Simply to say, you would find the spend for the Search, Display & Shopping Campaigns. See here

1.png

However, when you navigate to the All Video Campaigns option, then at the bottom of the Campaigns data, you would find a separate section which segregates the All Online Campaigns Spend from the All Video Campaigns Spend and you would find spend of both in the Total Section. see here.

2.png

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Prashanth

Very well explained; thank you once again

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You are Welcome @Sheikh Smiley Happy Glad I could Help!!