AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Video Campaigns - Analyzing data by demographics, placements, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble being able to see the data I want in order to optimize my video ad campaigns. Here are some of the things I'd like to see but am unable to find in adwords reporting for video campaigns:

Website Clicks by Demographic (age, gender, device)

Website Clicks by Placement

Website Clicks by Topic, Interest, or Keyword Search

"Video played to" stats by Demographic (age, gender, device)

"Video played to" stats by Placement

"Video played to" stats by Topic, Interest, or Keyword Search

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get this data or where to find it? 

Re: Video Campaigns - Analyzing data by demographics, placements, etc.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Audrey,

Did you refer to this Help Center article on optimizing video campaigns. It should address most of your questions. If not, feel free to let us know and we are happy to help.

Best,
Mini

Re: Video Campaigns - Analyzing data by demographics, placements, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I did read this article and it doesn't answer any of my questions on how to break up and analyze data the way I need to. I need to be able to analyze the data in certain ways so that I learn more about my target demographics before adding exclusions to anything.

I am unable to see that stats I have listed in my description above, which are those that will allow me to find out which demographics, placements, keywords, etc. aren't performing well. Once I learn that information, I can then add exclusions or re-target my campaigns to the appropriate set of people.

How do I do this?