AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Video Campaign Detailed Performance Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey! Is there any way I can get daily data for Video Campaigns? Any way at all? I know I can get rollup reports but that's really not enough.. Is there an API for it? If not then are you guys working on one? Can I write a script on adwords that publishes Video Campaign data somewhere? I know that the data is being used to draw the charts on the Video Campaign page, but is there any way I can access a raw version of that data through JavaScript? Help me out here guys, Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Video Campaign Detailed Performance Report

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Marc,

You asked a lot of questions so I hope that I can provide you the answer that you need. 

1. You can get data from the reports daily by scheduling the reports. But that seems like again it's not enough for your needs.
  2. Here is the reporting API for all of the AdWords reports. You didn't mention which metrics you wanted to see daily so I hope that this is what you need. 
  3. Here is more information about the Reporting API in general as well as AWQL, AdWords Markup Language.

Hope that helps. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Shanea,

Can I schedule reports for TrueView Video Campaigns? (not online campaigns, campaigns in the 'All Video Campaigns' tab), if so how can I do that? (When I click on download report for Video Campaigns I immediately get a CSV for rollup data)

Thanks!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marc A
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

At this time Marc, you can not schedule TrueView Video Campaigns. You have to download this particular report manually. This is a great suggestion though. I will definitely pass along this feedback. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions. I'll be glad to help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shanea,

Other question:
- Can I pull a report with all data for each topics/ interests at account level?
- Can I do it also for devices?

If not, Is it something you are thinking to implement soon?

Thanks,
Duarte

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

it's been almost 1.5 years since your reply that it is a great idea to implement scheduled reports to video campaigns. Unfortunately so far nothing changed. Usually it should be quite easy to implement as it exists already for online campaigns. I would highly appreciate to be able to get scheduled video campaign reports.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Oliver

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shanea!

I dont suppose there's any update on this? Would be SO useful!

Thanks,

Christian

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am voting this up - any way to schedule Video Reports from Adwords would be great. Currently, Video reports from "Client Reporting" contain a link to the file - it would be great if the file was attached.

Best,