AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Value Tracking not showing...well, the values

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, I'm playing around with the value tracking. I was really interested in using this tagging for my PLA ads, but when I view the landing page for these ads, I see:

/partnumber.html?adtype={adtype}&product={product_id}

I also used value tags on the "regular" adwords ads, but I see the values in the landing page column of analytics. (Although if someone can give me a heads up on an easier/ user-friendly way to view those values, I'd like to hear them.)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Value Tracking not showing...well, the values

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Stacy. Where in your feed (which element/column) have you included these parameters? Mine seem to be working fine currently. But my parameters are placed in the <adwords_redirect> element (my feeds are XML).
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've been putting them in the link column. (I use CSV.)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Can you try adding another column, adwords_redirect and leave the link column as is and see if it works that way? I think "link" should work as well, but I cannot find an official reference that specifies that link should work or that valuetrack should only be used in adwords_redirect.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.