AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Value Tracking & GCLID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys Smiley Happy

I'm running Search campaigns and I need to integrate some more info with my CRM (Pipedrive).

In particular I need to link leads in my CRM to the specific keyword they come from, in order to see which keyword is generating sales.

To do that, I understood I need to use Value Track in order to pass this info to my CRM.

My question are:

1. can I use Value Track & and GCLID native tracking simultaneously? Or may I incur into any issues?

2. in order to use Value Track (at account level) do I need just create the tracking template in the shared library or do I have to something else?

Thank ou very much!

A.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrea G
August

Value Tracking & GCLID

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Great questions!

Yes, you can use GCLID and Value Track tracking simultaneously. They will not interfere with each other.

2. Correct, you can create a tracking template in the Shared Library at the account level, and that will work.

Best,

John

Value Tracking & GCLID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

John,

thank you so much for your reply!

This sounds really good to me Smiley Very Happy

I'm going to implement this solution and I'll write you back in few days to tell you if everything will be tracked fine.

Value Tracking & GCLID

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Sounds great! You're smart to be exploring this option, as being able to identify which keywords are driving closed customers will help you allocate your budget much more effectively.

John