AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Using the AdWords Reporting Tool with TrueView campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, I'm having issues using the AdWords Reporting tool when using TrueView campaigns. I can build reports that include the PPC search and display campaigns I have running, but they don't include any video campaigns.

Is that because the reporting tool doesn't support TrueView at the moment, or am I missing something?

I was trying to build a report that included:

Campaign Type, Adname, Duration, Budget, Impressions, Views, Clicks, CPC/CPV, Cost, Conversions, Cost per Conversion.

Thanks for any help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Using the AdWords Reporting Tool with TrueView campaigns

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Unfortunately TrueView campaigns are not available in the Reporting tab of AdWords at this time. However, you can still schedule and run reports, and choose to have them delivered to you via email on a regular basis. 

Once you're logged into the account you want to pull a report for, use the dropdown arrow next to "All Campaigns" in the top left to view your video campaigns. From there, you can use the Columns button to select the metrics you need. Lastly, click the "download report" button (to the right of Columns) and create the report. You will then have the option to schedule the frequency and format of the report.

Let me know if this solution will work,

Cassie

Re: Using the AdWords Reporting Tool with TrueView campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Cassie,

Thanks for providing the update, wasn't sure if TrueView was included so it's good to get confirmation.

Regards,
Matt