AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Using Call Tracking Now Google Voice Calls w No One on the Line

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We implemented Call Tracking in AdWords, since we started, we've received a high volume of calls with no one on the line. When we return the calls, they are Google Voice numbers and won't go through.

I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue once they started using call tracking.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Using Call Tracking Now Google Voice Calls w No One on the Line

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Are you referring to call extensions using Google call forwarding phone numbers or website call tracking - or I suppose this could be both.

Also, can you determine the device origin of the calls by segmenting your data? Are they mobile users or calling manually after viewing your phone number in and ad or on your site?

Not that I can help with suggesting why this is happening but I may help to better understand what you're facing.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’