AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Using AdWords to Track Cost Per Lead & Possibly hosting the ads in DFP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. I am new to Ad Words. Someone asked me on the followiings:

Objective: sign up form on client's campaign

Selling Model: cost per lead (submit/sign up)

Mechanism: 
  1. Click the banner
  2. Land to client's campaign form page
  3. Fill up the form 
  4. Submit (conversion)

Client also asking if it is possible for us to explore this with them/advertiser?

Case Study:

And how can i create an order in DoubleClick For Publisher ?

Much Appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Using AdWords to Track Cost Per Lead & Possibly hosting the ad

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

It sounds like you're wanting to track sign-ups that result from your client's ads. If that's the case, you can set up conversion tracking (add a snippet of code to the thank-you or submission confirmation page) and the link you shared walks you through setting that up.

You don't need DoubleClick for Publishers to implement this. DFP is for folks that host ads on their website.

If I'm misunderstanding your question, please let me know. Happy to help further!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Using AdWords to Track Cost Per Lead & Possibly hosting the ad

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

It sounds like you're wanting to track sign-ups that result from your client's ads. If that's the case, you can set up conversion tracking (add a snippet of code to the thank-you or submission confirmation page) and the link you shared walks you through setting that up.

You don't need DoubleClick for Publishers to implement this. DFP is for folks that host ads on their website.

If I'm misunderstanding your question, please let me know. Happy to help further!