AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Using 3rd party data providers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Does anyone know how you can use a 3rd party data provider on a AdWords?  For example, using Neustar, TruSignal and others.  I am not even sure how that would work. If Google Adwords as the ability to overlay an audience segment on an AdWords campaign - e.g. audience of "Soccer Moms" and pushed through Liveramp?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JJ 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jahan J,

I think the better way to evaluate your question is why?

I say this since AdWords works great on its own. And Google AdWords with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster is a powerhouse combo that can't be beat. No one knows consumers better than Google. 

You would be better suited contacting the 3rd party of choice and asking them how their systems work with AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James,

Thank you for the responding back.  I was asked about using data to overlay for better targeting of the audience.  I am just wondering if it is possible to port the data via Liveramp to Adwords and not so much the why they want to do it.

Thanks,

JJ

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jahan,

You are welcome. 

I do not believe it would be ideal or successful in doing so. You would be best suited to verify via Liveramp. 

Kind Regards,

James