AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Users blocking ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to see if your ads are being blocked by users using the "Block all XXX Ads" feature? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Users blocking ads.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Not as far as I know, no.  

By definition, when someone uses a blocker, they also block the code intended for tracking.

I should point out that expecting either AdWords or Analytics to check for and report on blocking sofware is asking a lot. That would require the browser to go into the searcher's computer and look around at everything that's installed. I'd consider that a major privacy invasion, personally.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Users blocking ads.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Not as far as I know, no.  

By definition, when someone uses a blocker, they also block the code intended for tracking.

I should point out that expecting either AdWords or Analytics to check for and report on blocking sofware is asking a lot. That would require the browser to go into the searcher's computer and look around at everything that's installed. I'd consider that a major privacy invasion, personally.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*