AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Users behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A large amount of users that sign up for the e-cards never use it -  does that make any sense?

Clicks are good but why sign up for membership if you have no intention of using the service???

How do I change this?

Re: Users behavior

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Rentia,

Do you use AdWords to drive sign ups? Do you have set up conversion tracking? How do you know your e-cards are not used? What are your e-cards about? What do you try to promote?

If you share more information, I'm sure this community will be able to help.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I set up a conversion tracking showing me if e-cards are send. That way I can start deleimages that users never send and focus on popular themes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have Adwords to drive traffic to my site.
No I did not set up conversion tracking via Google.
My e-cards page has an admin tab to track the users activity - on average I add 20 users per week however non of the users actually send an e-card.
The e-cards are all free and I require an user account to curtail spamming and all typically "bad" behaviors.
The e-cards are a blank double page card with virtually unlimited messaging as an alternative to sending a "post card" from various other sites.
The site has zero ads and create a personal and virtual "paper" card simulation.
I use images from photos from a wide range of different themes and add new images weekly.
I will add optional messages to the page in the future for users to opt to use such messages into cards - we all do not have a message ready for every occasion- linking to pages with quotes and messages have been a problem as most compete with my site in the same field.
I do not understand users signing up and not using the e-cards as it is free anyone can view all the e-cards without subscribing. Only when you click on a specific e-card - a message popup requiring a log in.