AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Users Location

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am running my campaigns  targeting  usa,  but when i saw user loction tab under dimensions, saw click are from all across  counties, how could it be possible ?

Please suggest 

Addy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Users Location

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Addy,

I understand your complaint is that you are currently receiving clicks from outside the US. This is how you should apply a remedy to the issue.

Find the Location options (advanced) setting on the Campaign Settings page and adjust them as shown below my sig. It will prevent those unwanted clicks from coming.

Best,
Lakatos

Pease see the pic posted by Archit, a bit lower!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

@Lakatos, by mistaken you have captured the wrong screenshot, it should be like this:

location advanced.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yeah, sure. Thanks a lot Archit. Much appreciated... Smiley Happy

(Will try to delete that part in my post.)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Archit, I hope now you'll remember what *hasty* means. Doing something with insufficient consideration. That's exactly what I did above.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Ohhh Yes, I remember.
Exactly, that's why you were suggesting not to use this word.
Thanks again!

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’