AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

User search report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does Adwords provide a report on the actual user search terms (that they type in) which trigger impressions to show your ad?

So I have a broad term keyword in one of my adgroups that triggers 2000 impressions.

Can I see a report of 2000 Google searches by users to understand what exactly they wrote that triggered this keyword?

Thank you

Catmando

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Catmando
September 2015

Re: User search report

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

You can check out report for search terms which actually got clicks. For these search terms you can get data for clicks as well as impressions. But i dont think you can get data for non clicked search terms. 

You can find out more about search term report here

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Catmando,

You will get the data of the search terms which the users entered and Adwords matched them with the keywords inside your Adwords campaigns. So you will only see the data for the actual clicks which have been accrued. In addition you can also see exactly which keyword triggered which search terms and in which match type. See this article for more insights:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472708

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

You can check out report for search terms which actually got clicks. For these search terms you can get data for clicks as well as impressions. But i dont think you can get data for non clicked search terms. 

You can find out more about search term report here

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Catmando,

You will get the data of the search terms which the users entered and Adwords matched them with the keywords inside your Adwords campaigns. So you will only see the data for the actual clicks which have been accrued. In addition you can also see exactly which keyword triggered which search terms and in which match type. See this article for more insights:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472708

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks