AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Upgraded URLs format

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Would I be able to keep some of my parameters as permanent URL in case I don’t need them to be editable?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maxim O
September 2015

Re: Upgraded URLs format

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Actually I am not sure what you are after. If you mean that you don't want to use the new upgraded URLs and want to keep using the old destination URL . Of course you can still use the destination URL, the option is still available. You can just choose "destination URL" instead of "final URL" when creating or editing an ad.

On the other hand, upgraded URLs allow you to you to specify the tracking and landing page parts of your URL through separate fields. You can put your parameters at the account level, campaign, ad group or the ad level. You can change them without resting the ad stats. If you want to migrate to upgraded URLs, please go through this article:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6049217?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maxim O
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Actually I am not sure what you are after. If you mean that you don't want to use the new upgraded URLs and want to keep using the old destination URL . Of course you can still use the destination URL, the option is still available. You can just choose "destination URL" instead of "final URL" when creating or editing an ad.

On the other hand, upgraded URLs allow you to you to specify the tracking and landing page parts of your URL through separate fields. You can put your parameters at the account level, campaign, ad group or the ad level. You can change them without resting the ad stats. If you want to migrate to upgraded URLs, please go through this article:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6049217?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!!!