AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Unusual Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am new to Google Adwords. I am running a search with display select campaigns. No. of conversions shown for last month is 20, while the converted clicks is just showing 1. Please find the screenshot below. 

Conversion error adwords - NU Hospitals - dec16.png

My question is whether it's possible to get a 20 conversions with a single converted clicks? Whether single user will book an appointment with too many forms (20 forms filled)? Or else this is conversion code error? Please clarify me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eswaran N
January 2017

Unusual Conversions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Eswaran,

The screenshot indicates that one user converted 20 times. Can you check from your website or analytics that this is the case?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eswaran N
January 2017

Unusual Conversions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Eswaran,

The screenshot indicates that one user converted 20 times. Can you check from your website or analytics that this is the case?

Unusual Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a issue in thank you page previously, so can't able to track goal conversions properly for the previous month at Google analytics. We modified the thank you page url and set the goals in Google analytics, it's working fine in both Adwords and analytics. 

Unusual Conversions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Nice to hear that @Eswaran N

so, everything is OK now?

Unusual Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, it's working fine with new thank you page url.