AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign Conversions different from Google Play AdWords Downloads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

We have an Adwords Universal App Campaign running and we dont' see the same conversions statistics on AdWords and on Google Play Developer Console > Acquisition > AdWords.

Have you ever had such a data difference?

Remaining available for further information,

Magalie

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Universal App Campaign Conversions different from Google Play AdWords Downloads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Equipe,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Do you still need help with this?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. Conversion on Adwords is showing 1400 but the developer console is reporting 920.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is over one year old.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.