AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to see details in Top Path Attribution report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to see any details in the report. It only shows some of my adwords campaign x 2 (ie Shopping x2). Can you help me understand what I need to do to get the rest of the data?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to see details in Top Path Attribution report

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Terri,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Have you double checked the date range and conversion actions you have selected for the report? Ex. if you are only viewing a date range of this week and a conversion action of "purchase" (at the top of the page) for the report, and purchases have only come from shopping in that time frame, the other campaigns will not show up.

Let me know if this helps or if you still have the issue,

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie....My date range is 11/1/15 – 12/1/15 and the Conversion Action is “All actions”.

Terri

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Terri,

I hate to ask the obvious, but what I was getting at in my last post is, do you have conversions for that time period in campaigns other than your shopping campaign?

If yes, then perhaps you could share a screenshot of the view you do see on this report? Please make sure to blur out your account number, email, and any other personally identifiable information. Then we can take a better look.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie....Yes we have thousands of conversions this time of year (we are a retail toy business). For some reason, I am unable to paste a screenshot. Is there somewhere else I could send or post so you can have a look?

Terri

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Terri,

If you cannot upload an image in the full reply editor, you can upload the screenshot to a photo-hosting site such as imgur or something similar, and share the link here.

Have you been able to see top path details from other campaigns in the past?

Cassie