AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to see Past month Spent amount & Phone calls number in Express

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir;

I need to create monthly performance report for my Adword Express ads, so I need data for past month spent amount as well as past month phone calls, which i am unable to see in Express. So can you please guide me from where i can get that data. Hoping you will reply soon!

Thanks!
Jennie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennie
September 2015

Re: Unable to see Past month Spent amount & Phone calls number in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All;

I found the solution and i know it is quite tricky but still it helps us. So to know actual past spent amount of Adword Express, just go to billing section, and click the "Campaign Activity", and then select the date range and copy the actual Spent for those campaigns which starts from AWX, and total that and you will get the actual spent amount of Express. hoping this will helps. Here attached small print screen for better idea.

FYI if any phone call generated, then it is also going to shown in this section only.
Express_Spent_Phone_Calls.jpg
Thanks Jennie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennie
September 2015

Re: Unable to see Past month Spent amount & Phone calls number in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All;

I found the solution and i know it is quite tricky but still it helps us. So to know actual past spent amount of Adword Express, just go to billing section, and click the "Campaign Activity", and then select the date range and copy the actual Spent for those campaigns which starts from AWX, and total that and you will get the actual spent amount of Express. hoping this will helps. Here attached small print screen for better idea.

FYI if any phone call generated, then it is also going to shown in this section only.
Express_Spent_Phone_Calls.jpg
Thanks Jennie