AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Two Ad-words conversion code on thank you page to track conversion

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have a budget hotel brand which is into rooms rentals space, it's a well-known brand in the Philippines spread across multiple locations.For few of the locations, they are working on a franchise based module.

Their current landing page is an absolute mess and in spite of sharing our view, I don't think it will be worked upon sooner due to multiple stakes holders.For GA they still have a legacy code implemented.After choosing your location and dates upon clicking of submit button you are thrown out of this page and land into a new booking page to fill in your details and payments post that you reach your thank you page.

Now the challenge for me is both the franchisee and the franchiser have approached but separately to run their digital campaigns and want to track conversions from there ad-words efforts.I was thinking of implementing two different codes from two different ad-words properties to give the correct attribution to the correct campaign and property.This is the best approach i can think of.Is their any other option i can implement? And what will be the pitfall if i go with this approach?

Regards

Suyash 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suyash A
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Suyash A,

Your approach is fine. You may choose to insert 2 codes for 2 GA properties in the html of the Thank You page, they will not cause an issue.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suyash A
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Suyash A,

Your approach is fine. You may choose to insert 2 codes for 2 GA properties in the html of the Thank You page, they will not cause an issue.

Best,

Lakatos