AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Transfer users from one remarketing list to another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

User completed an action and listed to first RL. After 10 days of ads serving for user these ads become not actual, actual are ads from another RL. At the same time another user may be listed to another RL when completed required action directly.

How do I transfer user from one RL to another without any efforts from user?

As I see this:

RL 1 (required action for RL 1), (10 days membership) -> RL2 (required action for RL 2 OR 10 days after required action for RL1).

Seems must be working but too huge if I have lots of lists - the last one must include all previous conditions.

Any ideas how do it easier. 

Re: Transfer users from one remarketing list to another

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That's a very relevant question that many advertisers don't take care. How many times I still continue to see the remarketing ads from advertisers after having bought on it own website.

Concerning your point I think that the solution would simply to use a custom combination list. When your user A do action to be removed, add it to a new transit RL (ex. YYY) that your main RL (ex. XXX) exclude.

Your list will look : Any of audience XXX but none of YYY

Custom Combination

Re: Transfer users from one remarketing list to another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The key future "without any efforts from user" - user must be moved without any action. In your solution users from list A never see ads from list B until do required action to be listed in the list directly.
These audiences are not about "before purchase and after"