AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Transactions report with sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone. I work for a booking engine company and I have several customers that gave me access to their Analytics reporting.

I just realized that one of them has a Transactions report that gives me detailed and individual reports of each reservation they receive, but i cant see the same in other accounts. 

How can I see the same in the other accounts?

Thank you!

Analytics.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alberto A
1w

Re: Transactions report with sessions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The answer is.

If you don't have Enhanced Ecommerce reporting you will have Transactions view. If you DO have it enabled, you can see them in the SALES Performance.

Analytics.png

View solution in original post

Transactions report with sessions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do you have ecommerce tracking setup in those other accounts?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1037249?hl=en

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Analytics.pngYeah. The only difference is that the one that shows transactions dont have Enhanced turned on.

But i would assume that if you turn everything on, you would have more reports, not less.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alberto A
1w

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The answer is.

If you don't have Enhanced Ecommerce reporting you will have Transactions view. If you DO have it enabled, you can see them in the SALES Performance.

Analytics.png