AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Traffic not showing for my targeted countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a GDN campaign running for two days, with 63 targeted countries and over 300 clicks already accumulated. The problem is, when I go to Settings / Locations, none of the 63 targeted countries in the list show any traffic whatsoever, no clicks, no impressions, nothing. What gives?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander S
September 2015

Re: Traffic not showing for my targeted countries

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
That message implies either no activity in the campaign or that it may take some more time for data to be visible in the interface. As the campaign has accrued 300 clicks already, this looks like a delay in reporting that happens sometimes. However, I'm not experiencing anything similar in my GDN campaigns. What's the date range you're looking at?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Alexander,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Have you tried checking 'View Location Reports'>'What triggered your ad' ? Alternately, you can also view location wise performance under DImensions>Geographic or User Locations. Could you check and let us know if data is visible under one of these options?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Thank for replying. Both options you mentioned do not produce anything - still no traffic showing, and the message "There are no statistics for the selected date range. Please select a different date range." is displayed.
Any other suggestions? I tried to find a solution on my own by search for all kinds of queries, no luck.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
That message implies either no activity in the campaign or that it may take some more time for data to be visible in the interface. As the campaign has accrued 300 clicks already, this looks like a delay in reporting that happens sometimes. However, I'm not experiencing anything similar in my GDN campaigns. What's the date range you're looking at?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Today and yesterday.
That's what I thought, too - that it must be a time lag in reporting. Because none of automatic placements are showing too.
I'll just have to wait and see, I guess.
Thank you, Sumanth.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Glad I could help Smiley Happy

Yes, please check back after a day to see if data is available and feel free to reply here if it doesn't.

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar