AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Traffic not increasing Remarketing List

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

In one of my Adwords campaign, I am getting around 100 visitors in Analytics through all sources, but my Adwords remarketing list is notincreasing in the same ratio. List is increasing by 20-30 on daily basis and I already have the remarketing code on all the pages of website, so that I will not miss any visitor on site.

Regards

Puneet

Re: Traffic not increasing Remarketing List

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Some thoughts about the causes of this problem :

1) How many from those 100 are "Returning visitors" and how many are "New" because the remarketing list holds 1 cookie per user (browser) so returning visits should not count.

2) How much traffic do you have from mobile ? I think the mobile visitors delete their cookies far more often than the desktop users

3) You have to think that the 20-30 per day is actually a substraction from : people who visited today minus (people for who the cookie has expired + people who deleted the remarketing cookie + people whos browser rejected the remarketing cookie from the start+people who have returned and already have the cookie) . So while new visits are a factor to make the list bigger there are many other factors that make the list go smaller.