AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Trademark policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, it  has been a month since i lodged a complaint through Google Adwords complaint form about an advertiser infringing the Trademark Policy, as in Australia I own the trademark Aupair World and an advertiser uses my Trademark in Google Adwords Australia

Several times someone called Emily from the Legal support team has contacted me by email saying that my complain is about search results, i have provided her more than 10 times proof that my competitor is using my Trademark in their Google adwords advert and she ignores my complaint

i tried calling Google adwords to reach her but is a different team, any suggestion?

i have lodge the complaint 2 times and it goes to the same person, always Emily

i can not believe she is the only one working in that team !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trademark policy violation

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello miryam,

I've just tried searching for ''Aupair World'' and some other related searches and I cannot find any ad related to your business or your issue. Are you 100% possitive it was ad? Can you provide us with screen? Maybe this problem has been already dealt with?

Alex

Re: Trademark policy violation

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please upload a screenshot demonstrating the violation, by your competitor;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’