AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking status still shows unverified!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi can anyone help? So I've put in the Google conversion code on my company's landing page for about 5 days now and my tracking status still shows unverified. is there a reason why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Tracking status will not verified until a conversion takes place and Adwords successfully records the conversion.So either wait for the conversion or you can click on your own ad and complete the conversion.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Diyana Z,

Please note that the AdWords conversion tracking code need to be placed on the thank-you page or the success page. If you will place it on the landing page, any ad click will be recorded as a conversion.

And as mentioned by @santosh s, a conversion will be recorded by the AdWords system if any user complete the valuable action(sale, signup, lead and more) that your are tracking ,followed by an ad click(not directly from the landing page).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’