AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking not installed (using Drupal)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a site set up with Drupal and have set it up with Google Analytics on the Drupal end (enabling the Google Analytics module and entering the correct UA-XXXXXX code.) However, when I log onto analytics.google.com, it says my tracking is not installed. I was told to wait 24 hours and it still says this. The site is colleenlilayoga.com (I'm the developer).

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking not installed (using Drupal)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

First thing to do is open up your page and check the source code - I've looked and I don't see the code on the page.... that means it's a Drupal issue.

I'm not familiar with Drupal although I do a lot of work in Joomla - I guess they are similar - so check that the module is correctly configured and published.

Until the code is on your page it's not going to work....

Re: Tracking not installed (using Drupal)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi jennmartins,

The site appears to be static html. Have you regenerated all your pages since activating the module?

Like Steve, I do not use Drupal, so I apologize if this answer is way off the mark!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords