AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking multiple conversions without Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 AdWords conversions configured in AdWords, 1 to track registrations and 1 to track logins. How do I segment out these conversions so I can view them separately, rather than summed as total conversions. I don't have Google Analtyics on this site, so need to be able to view this data from within AdWords.

Re: Tracking multiple conversions without Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are 2 ways to view them seperately. If you just want to know the seperate conversions numbers only, you can go to 'Conversions' under the 'Tools' tab at the top of the AdWords interface. It will give you the list of conversions.

But I'm assuming you want to know click data associated with the conversions. To get this info, use the segment drop down option and select 'Conversions' followed by the appropriate conversion labeling you want to see data on. Here's the resource that has more detail on it - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454072?hl=en

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Re: Tracking multiple conversions without Google Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This helps but still does not give be visibility at the keyword/creative level into which keywords/creatives drove logins vs. registrations (unless I'm missing something). I think I can do this with a third-party platform sitting on top of AdWords (like Marin), but would love to get this data natively in AdWords.