AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking connversion of calls done from my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI all,

Apologies beforehand if this matter has always been dealt with in another thread, but I don´t seem to find an answer to my issue (a very common one, I guess).

So the situation is the following: I have the following website www.bateriasadomicilio.es. As you will see there are 3 phone numbers which are located at the homepage. What do I have to do totrack calls made from those numbers?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Manuel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking connversion of calls done from my site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

If you had one number, you could use Website Call Conversions as outlined here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#calls_from_websites

That said, I'm not sure myself, how you can use this code for changing 3 phone numbers.

You could always look into 3rd party call tracking options which I know will be able to offer a solution that will work for you.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’