AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking and Reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the best time saving process to group adgroups,keywords and match types in Excel?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tracking and Reporting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I'm not quite certain I understand your question? You can sort by any column in Excel.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Tracking and Reporting

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mithun,

Are you talking about grouping keyword themes in relevant adgroups & campaigns?

If so, I would suggest you follow a structuring method that is similar to how your products or services are segregated on your website. This way mapping of themes, ad copies will be much easier.

Plus in excel, once you have listed out your keywords, sort the keyword column alphabetically, i.e. A to Z. You will now have your keywords sorted according to the first alphabet in your keywords which should take care of your sorting to an extent.

Post this, I would recommend you go through your keywords to further classify them into separate adgroups basis the themes you are targeting and their variations. This is important because it will allow you to use relevant ad copies for each of these adgroups and show very specific ad messaging to target your audience.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"