AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking View-Through Conversion Data in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am doing display advertising with Google AdWords and am getting view-through conversions. I wanted to be able to see this data in Analytics as well as in AdWords, but I can't seem to find view-through conversion info.

Basically I need to justify (using Analytics) if the Display campaign is succeeding in converting. AdWords clearly says it is, by showing view-through conversions, but I need to be able to pinpoint these conversions in Analytics.

Any suggestions as to where to look in Analytics to find this data? Does it go under Google/ Display as a source/medium, or do the conversions get attributed somewhere? 

Cheers,

Liz

Re: Tracking View-Through Conversion Data in Analytics

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Liz,

I'm not sure about specifically tracking View Through conversions in Analytics. However, one tool that could help you assess the value of the Display ads could be the Assisted Conversions report. (Conversions -> Multi Channel Funnels -> Assisted Conversions.) It would show you the role that Display plays in your over marketing effort.

Here is a link to more information:  https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1191204

Regards,
Alex

Re: Tracking View-Through Conversion Data in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Alex. I'll take a look. Smiley Happy